Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Maybe this is why...

Have been thinking about the reason for starting this. Still confused. I tried keeping a diary twice, once as a child and then again as a teenager. Both times I gave up after a couple of entries because I felt I had nothing worth writing down. Compared to the published diaries I had read my stuff sounded trivial.

Maybe I am giving it another try (only in a slightly more modern form) because of an article I read in the newspaper today. Once a week a reporter publishes an interview with some ordinary person. She walks through our city, approaches someone and invites him/her to a cup of coffee. They chat about anything the person would like to chat about and this "interview" is then published. So far 100 such interviews have been published and in today's article the reporter took stock of her experiences. What surprised me was that she said, there is no "coffee casting". If she talks to someone, the interview is published. Everyone has an interesting story to tell. So maybe I have too...

1 Comments:

At October 06, 2005 2:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Del. court protects blogger's identity
In a ruling that could help set national legal standards for free speech on the Internet, the Delaware Supreme Court sided with free-speech advocates Wednesday and rejected a Smyrna Town councilman's quest to ...
Hey, I just landed on your site. It's really great. If you get time check out my music site. You can get some great mp3 music downloads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home