Sunday, July 06, 2008

Meet the boys

While I was sitting at home, miserable and missing my Mr Cat, the boys were sitting in the pet shelter, miserable and missing their owner who had died.

Now they have moved in with me and life is good again. They are called Filou (all black) and Paulchen; they are 5 years old and brothers, very attached to each other, but now and again they have a little fight. I am doing my best to give them a happy home and I hope Mr Cat is happy to see that he trained me well.




1 Comments:

At July 06, 2008 9:59 pm, Blogger Uli said...

This is great news indeed! Congratulations to all three of you. I am absolutely sure Paulchen and Filou will be VERY happy with their new home. Hope they will allow you to go out for a jog from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home