Friday, March 21, 2008

Eifgentallauf

Today I took part in the annual run through the Eifgental passed the city of Altenberg and its cathedral and on to Cologne Dünnwald. It's a fun run and not a race. Time doesn't matter. And today no personal bests were possible due to the weather conditions. The track was pure mud. It rained, it snowed and in the end it even hailed. After 26.6k my legs looked like this:

I was in the group that wanted to run 6:30, but we had to walked a couple of times to avoid falling, so my Garmin said 7:18 in the end. U. did fall, which secured her the pole position in the shower queue.

3 Comments:

At March 21, 2008 10:32 pm, Blogger Uli said...

After a too long time of blog silence I am very happy to see that you are on track for London. Even more, you are more ambitious than me! My longest run so far was 23K. I hope to catch up with you in time.

Looking forward to meeting you in 3weeks.

 
At March 30, 2008 6:37 am, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Keep up the good work! You are a real trooper.

 
At April 16, 2008 8:24 pm, Blogger es_pate said...

nice run! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home