Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day four...

...without running. My leg is slowly getting better, but when I sprinted to catch the train home yesterday it was clear, it's not good enough yet to resume training. I miss it.

My trainer has finally contacted me about the errors in the training schedule I reported. He thinks they have found the bug in the software and it is nothing they can fix themselves. He said, that he could of course manually change my training schedule, but that it would be much easier if I just had a look at the results of my last fitness test and worked the speed out myself. Which means, he cannot be asked to work and is telling me to sod off.

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2006 5:30 am, Blogger Rurality said...

Hmm it sounds like you need a new trainer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home