Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My new mobile phone

I have got a new mobile phone. Like most mobile phone contracts mine with Vodafon is automatically extended after two years. And when that happens I can get a new mobile phone for a reduced price. The one I got today was 1€. It included extras (like an adapter for the TransFlash memory card) worth 100 €. It's a Motorola V1050 and I think it's very pretty:

Now playing... and I never thought I'd ever write this... Neil Diamond. Yes, Neil Diamond.

12 Songs produced by Rick Rubin, famous for his beard, his work with The Beastie Boys, Slayer and for resurrecting Johnny Cash a couple of years ago (or rather his carreer). I heard a couple of songs from this album on the radio the other day and was stunned. Neil Diamond, a folk guitar and that's basically it. I didn't know the man could write music like that.

I have also finally caved in and bought Von hier an blind by Wir sind Helden. I liked the first three singles from the album, but somehow I refrained from buying it. It was the latest single, Wenn es passiert, that finally won me over.

2 Comments:

At March 15, 2006 7:44 pm, Blogger Rurality said...

That's got to be from a Tintin drawing!

 
At March 15, 2006 8:28 pm, Blogger Sabine said...

I read in an interview that they made it look like Tintin comic on purpose. Apparently they are fans. The girl and the guys in the picture are actually the band (the donkey is not part of the band, I believe). It's really a good likeness of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home