Monday, May 01, 2006

Bank Holiday Monday

The predomination impression running through the forest today: It has turned incredibly green!

There were only very few specks of colour:

The sheep were back, but they had moved to a different area. And they have grown.

I saw a bird of prey, but couldn't quite make out what kind it was. I would love to make pictures of the birds in the forest, but they are all very camera shy. And the few times that I managed to get my camera out without them flying off, some other runner/walker/biker came by and scared them away. The only one that stayed put was this blackbird:

At the little lake someone was fishing. I didn't know there were fish worth fishing for in this lake at all.

I wonder what he is trying to catch here? A rare type of fish that lives in trees?

Do people still communicate this ways in times of email and text messages?


Fu has asked about my diet. Mmmh, I don't eat anything special. Lots of pasta, because I like it. And vegetables. Today I stayed with the green theme of the day and had spinach.

2 Comments:

At May 02, 2006 4:41 am, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Thanks for taking me on your run with you! Lovely green trees and peaceful river scenes - good to see the sheep too! (So New Zealand isn't the only country with sheep! But probably the only country where there are more sheep than people..!) Liked the blackbird too :)

 
At May 02, 2006 11:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curious if there are special foods that makes one run faster, better type thing. I like spinach :D Wasn’t too fond of the people who hurt the tree or the guy with the tree net. I think maybe he was trying to catch a bird :( Love the picies though. The forest brown turned a forest green :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home