Sunday, January 06, 2008

Stats of the week - week 1

First of all, happy New Year!


Stats of week 1 are not very impressive. I have been diagnosed with periostitis (my shin is killing me) and the best cure apparently is rest. But that is not good for the morale, so I have run a little and worked out on the cardio machines at the gym instead.

Total running time: 1 h 24 min
Total distance run: 14 k

Additional workout time: 4h 5min - various machines (crosstrainer, bike, the frog,...)

Meanwhile Mr Cat has developed his very own workout programme...


I will enroll him for the next Olypmic games as a gymnast.


Off to Zurich for two days tomorrow. It's work related, but I will take the camera just in case.

2 Comments:

At January 13, 2008 8:35 am, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Good luck with your running.
Bon Voyage.

 
At January 29, 2008 11:58 am, Blogger Crafty Green Poet said...

Cat seems to have a wise approach to exercise...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home