Saturday, October 13, 2007

One more time

The Flora London Marathon 2008 entry form for overseas runners arrived today. Mr Cat thinks I am mad to attempt it again.


What should I put down as "predicted time"? I would love to be faster than before, but if work continues to be a nightmare, I may not find sufficient time to train. This week I have worked late every day and ran 0 times.
Thanks to everyone who inquired about my brother! He continues to get better and they have allowed him to eat a little, which made him a very happy man. But his main nutritrion still comes in through a vein in his cervix. and will continue to do so for a couple of days more.

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2007 11:49 am, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

That cat of yours is so human!
Glad your brother is feeling better - hope it was roast chicken he was allowed to eat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home