Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I can touch my knee without bending down

Today it was my turn to walk - or be walked by - Gero. That's his name, so if you ever show up at the shelter and they tell you, that you are taking Gero for a walk, make sure you have your running shoes on. He pulls so strongly, that my right arm is now significantly longer than my left arm. Otherwise he is a lovely fellow. Not interested in bikes or joggers, friendly to all other dogs. I would take him home with me, if I wasn't working full time. The boys have lived with a dog before, so I am sure they wouldn't mind.


It's cold in Germany. We walked for 2 hours and managed 10k. If you take off time to sniff and pee (the dog, not me), you can tell we didn't stroll.



Afterwards I went for the final run this year, another 10k, but in almost half the time. Next year "stats of the week" will be back (my only New Year's resolution).

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2009 10:21 am, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Loved catching up with you and your doggie and non-doggie runs - and the photos of the cats of course; behaving like cats do - sleeping on the washing / laundry and taking over the furniture, as all respectable felines do. Happy New Year Sabine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home