Thursday, December 29, 2005

The cat was lucky

We have just come back from the vet. Looks like the cat was lucky! The toe is swollen and bruised, dark violet and red. He may not be able to retract the claw properly in the future. But the vet thinks, that's not a problem because he stays indoors all the time. She says, it's healing well and a cast will not be necessary. He got another painkiller shot in his behind and I should have ask her for some Valium for me. I am still shaking all over.

I hope that next time he thinks he's Luis Trenker, he will constrict himself to climbing this mountain:

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2005 3:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

the cat was lucky indeed! Still don'tT understand how you can entangle your paw in a central heating, have to have a look at in when I visit you next time.

PS: Can I get copies of the pictures you took at the coffee and cake afternoon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home