Sunday, January 15, 2006

The cat - up close and personal

I sneaked up close to him, when he was a bit sleepy to take some pictures. When he is wide awake, I don't get a chance. I have taken numerous close-ups of his nose pressed against the lens...

From this close you can see that he is not a spring chicken anymore. But when he was young, he must have been a wild one. Look at his ear... The other one doesn't look much better. I bet, he left some permanent marks on his adversaries as mementos.

His foot seems to be ok again. You can see the claw that now permanently sticks out on his left foot. Doesn't seem to bother him, though.

2 Comments:

At January 17, 2006 4:18 am, Blogger Rurality said...

Awww poor baby! But hey the close-up setting on the camera seems to be working pretty good! :)

 
At January 17, 2006 11:13 pm, Blogger Sabine said...

Yes, I think I am getting the hang of it. If only it wouldn't take so long between "pushing the button" and the picture actually being taken!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home