Saturday, January 14, 2006

Project "Home Improvement"

Project "Home Improvement" is one my new year's resolutions. When we moved in here about three years ago, a couple of things - like the curtains - were left by the previous tenant. This was meant to be an interim solution...

It is probably going to take the whole year to make all the changes "necessary", but at least the project has started! New curtains have been found and ordered.

And today I bought a couple of plants for the bathroom. The bathroom is very large and also light, because it has a big window.
I have always thought that it would be nice to have some green stuff in there, too. The best plants for bathrooms are succulent and I have chosen a smaller ripsalis



and a zamioculea. I like the look of the young leaves that are still rolled up. The green is so much lighter. It will be fun to watch them unfold. I hope they don't do so over night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home