Thursday, March 02, 2006

An afternoon in the forest (Part 1)

I have managed to take this afternoon of to go for my 170 minutes run in the forest. It's quite different from Sunday mornings. The forest wardens are around, cutting down trees. There are more dogs taken for a walk. There is more noise from the nearby roads.

I cannot remember ever getting my shoes this dirty before:


I couldn't avoid it, because this is what the ground looks like for a large part of the track:

It has been snowing quite a bit over the last 48 hours. In fact, it snowed during the first 1.5 hours of my run. When the snow melted, it turn the ground into the mud-bath.

Lost and not found...

Part of the forest is a deer park, which is also home to all kinds of goat and sheep.

You can buy special food from a vending machine and this is what happens, when you start feeding:

They picked up amazing speed galloping to where the food was, considering that they have rather short legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home