Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hello, can you hear me???

I think Mr Cat is going deaf. Normally when I come back from the shops on Saturdays and unpack, he is in the kitchen immediately. He knows the sound cat food tins make and of course he feels, he needs to supervise me, when I but them in the cupboard. And he demands samples of the things bought for him. But today... nothing. Not even a whisker appeared in the kitchen. And I made a lot of noise.

Later I almost hoovered over him before he moved away. And he hates the hoover! Makes me think, he did not hear it. Either that or he is under sedation of some sort. He does look a bit doped on this picture, but he was just blinded by the flash.


2 Comments:

At March 13, 2006 3:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww poor mr cat, how old is he now? he looks a very distinguished gentleman i have cats as well and they also like to supervise when we unpack the shopping, just to make sure we've bought what they wanted. my oldest cat will be six this year and has lost an eye due to a fight with a fox we think!! the two youngest cats are almost two and are almost entirely housebound as they are really nervous but i don't mind that because at least i always know where they are. Thank you for allowing us to share your blog you had some amazing photos on there and i am really impressed with the amount of running you do luv shirlxx

 
At March 14, 2006 9:39 pm, Blogger Sabine said...

Hello Shirley! We don't really know exactly how old Mr Cat is, but we estimates he is somewhere between 10 to 13 years old. Would love to see pictures of your cats! Maybe you can upload them to our Group Photos? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home