Thursday, April 20, 2006

Cheating

OK, I'll tell you the truth: I am cheating. Today is actually Wednesday, April 26th and I am back home. But I will backdate my entries to the days I am writing about, because it will make it easier

a) for me not to miss writing about something (too many things happened)

and

b) for you to read if events are in a sequential order

It feels a bit like I am telling you who the murderer was, when you have only read half of the book. Or like the "Catherine did it" stories in newspapers, when Basic Instinct was a hit movie. If the knowledge that I have survived the marathon spoils reading this blog for you, think about it this way. You know now that I am still alive, but did I actually cross the finish line???

Stay tuned to find out. My London marathon diary is coming to this theater soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home