Thursday, April 20, 2006

Travel preparations

Like Uli's (English version) my suitcase is packed and I am ready to rumble (am I?). In the red corner weighing in at none-of-your-business kg... Saaabineee. And in the blue corner weighing in at 42k... the marathooooonnnn.

This week I have hardly trained at all, just some short slow units on the treadmill. I have had an appointement with a physiotherapist to have my legs massaged yesterday. Today I went to see Jan (aka King of scissors and hairdryers) to have my hair done and a manicure (at least some parts of me are going to look good when I cross the finish line). In a nutshell, it's been a week of indulgence.

Now I will fix myself something to eat (runner's delight aka pasta) and afterwards I will... panic. I don't know what's currently more terrifying: The marathon or the fact that I have to board a plane tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home