Saturday, October 21, 2006

Keep on running

My cold is almost gone, but for the last two weeks I didn't train. So the stats of the week are once again pathetic:

Total running time this week: 1 hour 4 minutes

Total distance run: 10 k

Total steps: 74,675 (for the record: last week's total cold infected steps 65,604)



I was late and it was already very busy in the forest. Runners, bikers and the dreaded Nordic walkers. Legions of them.

Swan lake was busy too...



My football club's headquaters are in this forest and this is the team attending their Sunday training unit:


Our manager, Hanspeter Latour from Switzerland, was busy putting up orange makers around the field:

I have a couple of ulcers and lots of grey hair named after this club.

Not quite Indian summer, but some nice colours:

The Cormorant is back and he / she has brought a partner along:

Ah, my close-ups are still crap!


Boats...

It's autumn...

It made me think of e.e.cummings:

1(a
le
af
fa
ll
s)
one
l
iness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home