Sunday, March 04, 2007

1 month, 17 days to go

So, I am on holiday. It's all holidays left over from last year, which by our regulation has to be taken by the end of March. I guess, they could pay the days, but I don't want that. It was meant to relax from work and that it what I intend to do now.

I am still coughing a little but I felt well enough to resume training. It's only 1 month and 17 days to go until the marathon. Jens gave me a nice, manageable programme to get back into the saddle:

Total running time: 2 h 51 min
Total distance run: 26.3 k


Today was a beautiful day, sunny and rather warm. A nice change after the grey skies and rain. In the forest, ducks grow on trees again...

... and at home, cats enjoy the sun...


Is spring coming?

2 Comments:

At March 07, 2007 5:22 am, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I like the ducks growing on trees! Happy running and enjoy the four weeks.

 
At March 18, 2007 10:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sabine...don't forget that massage you won.....contact me on gesportsmassage@sky.com

Regards

Gary (aka garythebook)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home