Saturday, January 27, 2007

Back again - Part 2

Not many word, just images of a great, cold morning walking around the island.




The sky looks like there is trouble ahead...



He is so much better at sliding than I am!


Art in the snow (with price tags; just a couple of thousand CAD each)



He says, it's a kangaroo. I say, it's a koala bear. The price tag says, it's an antilope. An antilope??? Oh, come on.



This is where all the ducks meet:

S. thinks about stirring them up to see the spectacle, but decides against it. It wouldn't be a nice thing to do, would it?
The island has a farm. The farm has animals. A couple of retired police horses....


... donkeys...


and goats.
Eventually we head back to the city....



And Tuesday, we DID really fly back home. Reunited with Mr. Cat, I am happy again.

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2007 7:01 pm, Blogger Uli said...

Hi Sabine,

Glad to find updates again. As you arrived back home on Tuesday and your posting took until Saturday I reckon it was work, work, work in-between ...

Take care and do some easy running. Your chances to be faster than me are fairly realistic.

 
At January 30, 2007 7:14 am, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

That was a great little tour you've given us. I love the statue of the rhino .. and the ice and your feet in the water.

Glad you got my book - hope you like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home