Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sick... again

The week started well running wise: 19k in 2:06 hours. And I had plans for the weekend. Then, Friday morning I woke up coughing. On my way to work I bought some medicine, hoping that it would not be too late. But just after lunch I had to go home. I had fever and felt ยง$%&. Today the fever is down, but I am still coughing like an old man with a history of smoking. So no way can I excersise. Looks like the God of Marathons is not smiling on me this year.

2 Comments:

At February 25, 2007 11:18 pm, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Hope you get better soon - that's no fun.

 
At February 26, 2007 12:25 pm, Blogger Sabine said...

Thanks, chiefbiscuit! The fever is gone and tomorrow I will go back to work. It's true, it's no fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home