Thursday, August 23, 2007

London Marathon 2008

I have booked a trip to the Flora London Marathon 2008 with Interair. At least I think I have. The only annoying thing about Interair is that you do not get email confirmation if you have booked the trip online. But it worked last time, so I am hoping it worked again this time.

The marathon takes places on 13h April 2008, so I have roughly 7 months and 20 days to get into shape.
Jens already has ambitions to see me run it "speedily and beaming". I can see some tough training coming my way over the next months.

I am still on holiday this week, so I can get started immediately. If I am not entirely mistaken, I have enrolled for two more runs this year: the DKV Brückenlauf and the half-marathon that is part of the Köln Marathon.

2 Comments:

At August 23, 2007 11:09 pm, Blogger Uli said...

You might come across B when running the Brueckenlauf. She has entered the race - sadly without me. She will work as a pacemaker for a friend whom the 15K will take around 1:45 hrs.

Good luck for your training and race.

 
At August 24, 2007 3:47 pm, Blogger Sabine said...

Thanks for sorting the registration issue for me! Interair have now sent me a confirmation email, so I am really going.

B will be way too fast for me then. I am lacking speed at the moment, so I may only see her in the refreshment area after the race, but I will certainly look out for her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home