Sunday, June 10, 2007

Half-marathon

I ran a half-marathon today. The target time was 2:06:35, my Garmin Forerunner said 2:08:35 when I crossed the finish line. It was complaining about the battery going flat during the last 2k or so, so that may be slightly wrong, but the official time and splits have not been published yet. Anyway, the greatest achievement was that I made it to the start at all. I really did not feel like running and wanted to stay in bed. I have not trained for a week. Work is no fun at the moment and when I am in a bad mood, all I want to do is sit on the couch and cuddle the cat.

Talking about the cat... he is fine again. The vet called him a phenomena on Saturday. She clearly did not expect him to get well again. But he carries on regardless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home