Monday, August 06, 2007

Stats of the week - week 31

Total running time: 5 h 7 min
Total distance run: 45.16 k
Total weight loss: 0

It's not going well this weight loss thing. I have stuck to the plan, but I am still carrying excess baggage. I watch what I eat and the two cocktails at the concert Friday evening (went to see Seeed with A. in B., really good concert, groovey baby) cannot have made the difference, can they? Do I need more patience? Maybe. I will give it another week.

The weather has been great this weekend and I went to the local outdoor swimming pool, stayed in the shade covered in sun protection creme factor 50 (yes, 50) and got sunburned nevertheless. The sun is quite aggressive. I cannot understand the people who have the colour of lime and nevertheless plant themselves directly in the sun for hours. How must they be feeling today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home