Sunday, August 26, 2007

Stats of the week - week 34

Total running time: 4 h 16 min
Total distance run: 40.33 k
Total weight loss: 1.5 kg

I have lost some weight. Finally. I am not highly motivated to run at the moment. It's summer. I feel lazy. Still I managed to do what Jens had asked me to do, apart from yesterday when I did not feel well after 5k and stopped after 8k.

After strumming my little ukulele for a couple of days now without really knowing what I am doing (and producing nothing that could be called "a tune"), I have booked a place in a beginners workshop organised by the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britian. Me and precious little will take part in September in London. One of the benefits of being a frequent flyer is that you can use up airmails for indulgences like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home