Monday, August 11, 2008

Back at work

The first day back at work after three weeks hols was not too bad. Another three weeks off would be better. The trip back home was a nightmare. For some reason only known to Deutsche Bahn, the train had just half the number of carriages it normally has. So we were packed like sardines in a tin. And the express train that leaves a couple of minutes earlier and takes the same route, but doesn't stop at all stations, was out of order. The commuters from that train squeezed in with us, too. I am only small and my nose is on a level with the average adult's armpit. This is all you need to know to imagine what my journey was like.

Filou has chewed off the aerial of my clock radio. What was left was too short and I did not receive any stations anymore. So I went and bought a new clock radio last Friday. This is what he did to that one:



Fortunately the aerial is still long enough for radio reception. I have secured it with sellotape. They are not expensive, but I really do not want to buy a new radio clock every two days. I hope, Filou did not swallow parts of the aerial. Mmh... On the other hand I may then be able to receive radio stations if I adjust his ears accordingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home