Saturday, January 02, 2010

Mad cat?

The year has started well... not. One of the cats has gone mad. I blame it on the new year's fireworks. Since yesterday morning Paulchen has been sitting in the hall, staring up the wall and howling like a wolf. Either he is seeing things I cannot see or he is has gone mad. I am quite sure he is not ill or in pain, so I have decided to ignore him. If I pay too much attention, he may just feel encouraged to continue, right? It got a little better during the day. He takes breaks from howling to eat and sleep. Fingers crossed he will get bored with it completely, soon. Otherwise I will be going mad.

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2010 12:44 pm, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

What a strange thing to do. Sometimes our female cat wails around the back of our couch and has a scratching fit on the wallpaper ... and I can never work out why she does that either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home