Friday, December 30, 2005

Another visit to the vet

We have been to the vet again and she is very pleased with the way the paw looks. It's healing well and the haematoma is already much smaller. The tooth I found is indeed from the cat's lower jaw. But the vet thinks, that it may have been loose anyway. If you convert the cat's age into human age, he is approximately 65! Now we only have to go back to the vet, if something doesn't look right. Fantastic news!

Karen has told me the secret behind her beautiful close-up pictures (http://rurality.blogspot.com), so next year I will try and make some nice ones too. Maybe I can make a close-up of the cat's ears, so you can see that he used to be a streetfighter.

1 Comments:

At December 31, 2005 5:47 am, Blogger Rurality said...

Oh your poor kitty! Glad he's recovering though.

Now, I'll be expecting to see lots of close-ups of German butterflies, flowers, and such, OK? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home