Friday, May 26, 2006

Do I want a butt like JLo's?

I had my "date" with one of the trainers in my fitness club today. (Remember my "run the Cologne half-marathon in 1:50" plan? This was the third bullet point of "measures taken".) She was really nice and took a lot of time to find the right excersies for my needs. She replaced some of the old ones with something more efficient or - in some cases - more interesting. She also corrected one workout that I had not been doing properly. No wonder it didn't feel too good. So now I am all set to get into shape.

There is only one thing I am not sure about. When she demonstrated the use of a machine that, amongst others, strengthens the
Musculus gluteus maximus, she said that it would make my butt look like Jennifer Lopez'. Wait a minute... Is that desirable?... Do I really want one like hers?... I don't think so. No offence, Ms Lopez! But the size of mine is fine. It's just... a little flabby.

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2006 11:18 am, Blogger Uli said...

Hi Sabine,

I doubt there can be anything flabby as long as you are able to run 10.66K within 58:47min. This is an average pace of 5:31min/K or 8:50min/mile and I REALLY won't call it slow.

Well, there is always room for improvement but above all have in mind that 99% would be proud to walk 10K in 2 and a half hours.

Happy running and please keep stopping to take photographs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home