Monday, August 07, 2006

Positive feedback

So far all the feedback we have had (in the duffylovers group, the duffypedia guestbook or here) was positive. It even enticed Stephen out of whereever he was hiding to write a short, but nice note about us: Blog entry August 7th

Tomorrow I will go and see him play live in Cologne: The Lilac Time and their guest vocalist Robbie Williams. Hopefully I will not be too far away and can take some pictures.

The wonderful, lovely, truely amazing (I think I may have a bit of a cyberspace crush on him and he will get a restraining order soon)
Nick Duffy sent my The Lilac Time t-shirt just in time for the concert. I am not sure if I should wear it. It would be a shame if a hysterical RW fan spilled her drink over it.

1 Comments:

At August 08, 2006 12:12 am, Blogger Rurality said...

Sorry I didn't get back for more feedback! It all looked pretty good from what I did examine though. You & Chris both did a great job.

Yes OF COURSE you should wear your TLT shirt. Wink at Stephen for me, OK? And take lots of pics!

I ordered my Brittlestar CD already... now I'm off to buy a t-shirt myself. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home