Sunday, July 23, 2006

Party time (part 2 - wildlife)

The morning after the night before...

Before we left I went into the garden to take pictures of some of the wildlife in the Saarland. I don't know if it is my camera or me, but it's difficult to get focused pictures of things that are moving. Fortunately even butterflies need to rest sometimes.

This one is some kind of
Lycaenidae, probably a common blue:

Don't know which kind this one is. It looks a bit like Bolboreta, but who knows for sure...

And finally a Brimstone (Gonepteryx rhamni):

Some of the "flying" shots weren't too bad actually...


And there were other insects, too:

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 11:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Sabine

the pictures of the butterflies are amazing. so beautiful and graceful.

I hope you are well. Take care.

topcat xx :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home