Thursday, July 20, 2006

Busy

Not a lot of time to blog. At work it's deadline after deadline after deadline. Everything is urgent, everything is priority 1. My French counterpart has paid me a visit and I will have a look at his humble abode in Paris next week. More travelling in the weeks to come, London first, then Toronto.

It's too hot for any physical excersise. In the afternoon my office turns into a sauna. I try not to move too much. Running is impossible. I am turning fat and unfit at incredible speed. And miserable. Mr Cat suffers too. And with his feline aversion to water, he shuns the only way to cool off that exists.

In my insomniac nights I am working on another website with a friend. It's nearing completion (really? will it ever be complete?) and I am immensely proud of what we have achieved. A couple of weeks ago I didn't even know how to spell HTML. More about that in a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home