Sunday, May 06, 2007

Stats of the week - week 18

I know, I know... it's confusing if I keep changing the numbering of my "stats of the week". But I don't really feel like counting down to the next race. The London marathon was the big running event of the year and deserved a special "stats of the week countdown". The rest of the year is 10k, 15k and half-marathon races. Nothing too spectacular. So from now on it's the week of the year in the title.

Total running time: 3 h 16 min 18 sec
Total distance run: 33.4 k

Given that it is only two weeks since the marathon, that's already quiet a lot. Four training days in total. Not bad.

The next race is a 10.5k night run. I have no ambitions for this one, I just want to have fun and enjoy the atmosphere at night. The start is at 9:15 pm. This particular race can get very crowded and the runners have to run up and down steps and cross bridges, so there are many opportunities for human traffic jams. My next big goal is to do well in the
Leverkusen half marathon. What exactly "do well" means is still a matter of negotiations with my coach.

1 Comments:

At May 06, 2007 10:07 pm, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I hope you're feeling justifiably proud of yourself. BTW - how is Mr Cat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home