Sunday, September 14, 2008

Two more weeks...

... until the Berlin marathon. Haile Gebrselassie has announced that he wants to improve his own world record. I just want to finish. My travel documents arrived yesterday and I was slightly disappointed that my travel agent does not seem to have an information meeting for all runners. Apparently, they just do that for marathons abroad. But it would have been nice to meet other runners.

Today I went on a longer run (22.57 k in 2:28:32). It was a beautiful route, with a rather challenging altitude difference of 139m over a relatively short section. But the view from up the hill down into the valley is worth it. I will drag everybody who asks me why I do not move into the city up there to see. Next time I will take my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home