Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bye-bye, England

In the morning I paid another visit to my two quick snack favourites: Pret a Manger and Starbucks. Then off for more walking around the city. I ended up in yet another record store. They had an old Patti Smith album at a bargain price, I could not say no to that. Cashflow problem getting worse and worse.

When I arrived at Heathrow, I was informed that the BA catering company was still on strike. So thanks to the awful Texas Pacific Group (they wanted to buy the company I work for a while ago, so I know for sure they are the antichrist), I got a voucher worth ₤5 to be used at any food store within the airport. I wasn’t really hungry, but hey, you do not throw a voucher away, do you? So after checking out all the possible places to go to, I ended up in The Giraffe, eating slightly more than I should have. I really have to watch what I eat for a while now. And avoid the scales.


My flight was delayed for over 90 minutes, so when I finally got home, it was very late. I nevertheless stayed up for a while to cuddle my cat. I missed the hairy bugger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home