Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Cure overdose


I am happy tonight. The deluxe editions of The Cure's "The Top", "The Head on the Door", "Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me" and The Glove's "Blue Sunshine" have finally arrived! Each album comes with a second CD full of bonus tracks and rarieties. I am especially happy about The Glove, which was a collaboration of The Cure's Robert Smith and Steven Severin of Siouxie and the Banshees. I have just checked Steven's website and was shocked by how old he looks. In my mind I still had this picture of him from the early 80's with extremely blond hair.


By the way, I am still uploading the pictures from my trip to Toronto. There are many more, but Blogger clearly hates me and yesterday I only managed to upload a handful of them. So keep checking the older dates, some may appear long after you have read this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home