Tuesday, August 29, 2006

On the beach

The ferries to and from Toronto island operate until late in the evening, so I decide there is more than enough time to cross over and have a look around.


And I stick my feet into Lake Ontario...

... and I have no intention of putting other parts of myself into the water! Way too cold. I am the hot shower type of person.

Some lovely Canada geese standing around, doing nothing much.


Oh dear! Do you remember the people wearing fluffy green hats at the Robbie Williams concert? I guess, some disgruntled fan whose view they blocked, drowned one of them here.

It's worse, someone drowned them all!

I swear it wasn't me!

If this is a spiders work, I really don't want to know how big it was:

Baywatch Toronto:


I thought things like this exist only in Europe! A "Clothing Optional Beach"...

It's late in the afternoon. Time to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home