Saturday, November 18, 2006

Cat fight

To cheer myself up a bit I decided to make a couple of pictures of Mr Cat. He wasn't happy.


"Oi, aren't you the one who starved me this morning, put me in a plastic box, held me when the horror lady took my blood and drove a needle into my bum?"

"Eh, yes. That's not quite the way I would look at it, but yes."

"I knew it! I am not talking to you. Go away."


"Oh, wait a minute! What's that?"


"It's called a camera."

"I know that, stupid. I am talking about that thing there, dangling in front of my nose."

"You mean the wrist strap?"

"Yeeesssssss! It's as good as dead!"



RIP wrist wrap.

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2006 5:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Mr. Cat. Eat fewer camera straps and you will be fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home