Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Stats of the week - week 6

No stats of the week for week 6. I did nothing at all, I have a cold. I thought, I'd run a bit over Christmas, but all Mr Cat and I did was sleep. I guess, we needed that, so let's forget about week 6 and focus on week 7.

Today I went for a slow afternoon run in the forest (10k, 65 min). And I met a couple of old friends, like the grey heron, as always too far away for my zoom:


The shepherd, his Alsatian and - of course - the sheep were back, too.

And so was Mr or Mrs Cormorant:

Striking a bit of a pose for the close-up:

2 Comments:

At December 26, 2006 10:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am owned by six cats myself, so I know how deep the love goes. I hope your lovely non-grey cat feels much better soon!

 
At December 29, 2006 12:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a snoozy week - sounds as if you both neded it1 Liked seeing the photos and the (now) familiar sights on your run!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home