Sunday, December 03, 2006

Stats of the week - week 2 & 3

All the stress at work and the worries about Mr Cat are taking their toll on me. I have slept all day until 5 pm. I had to set the alarm for every two hours to prick Mr Cat's ear and get blood like a little vampire. But after that was done, I went to bed again. It's a mystery to me, why he still seems to like me. I stick needles into him several times a day and still a couple of minutes after I lay down I heard the tap tap of his feet and felt the *thud* of his 10kg landing on the pillow next to me.

Sleeping away the day meant no running. I just didn't feel up to it. I did run while I was away, but not as much as the coach had asked me to.

Week 2 (Nov 20th - Nov 26th)

Total running time: 2 hour 50 minutes
Total distance run: 20.7 k
Total steps: 93,962

This week was even worse, because I lost an evening of running due to the cross-Atlantic flight. And after arrival, I didn't feel like moving at all.

Week 3 (Nov 27th - Dec 3rd)

Total running time: 1 hour
Total distance run: 7.2 k
Total steps: 63,694

I hope that next week my jet lag will be gone and I can train again. I have to go to Paris again, but only for one day. The marathon is only four months and 18 days away, I really have to lose weight and get back in shape.

2 Comments:

At December 03, 2006 10:39 pm, Blogger Uli said...

It might be of some importance that sugar baby still gets its food from you.

But overall I reckon it is just love. And therefore it is no rationale needed.

 
At December 05, 2006 10:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds a little tough for you right now. Hope you can get some extra energy from somewhere. Your cat needs you - who else is there? But it takes its toll. Keep strong. Hope you have been able to go for your runs, that'll help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home