Sunday, December 10, 2006

Stats of the week - week 4

Another bad week over. Here are the sad stats of the week (not at all what the coach prescribed, sorry Jens!):

Total running time: 2 hours
Total distance run: 15 k
Total steps: 73,598

Out of curiosity I googled "burn out syndrome" and found that I show almost all of the symptoms. Should I be worried? Does having a name for the problem help? Currently I cannot change the situation at work and neither the one at home.
Which brings me to Mr Cat. He is doing ok, enjoying the warmth of the central heating:

It's almost time to prick his ear again and insert some insulin underneath his fur coat. We are both getting better at this, but are far from enjoying the procedure.

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2006 2:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe you are super-human! I wonder if there are cat-sitters - someone who can give you a break so you can get a bit of a rest or perhaps go for a long training run?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home