Sunday, May 13, 2007

Stats of the week - week 19

Total running time: 3 h 47 min
Total distance run: 36.4 k

It didn't go too well this week. The weather has changed from hot and sunny to cold and rainy. My body is confused. Monday on the treadmill my pulse raced after only 5 minutes. I carried on for another 1o, then decided to stop. Tuesday and Wednesday were a bit better, but yesterday I could not do what Jens had asked me to (10k fast). Today again was better (11k in 1h 7min).

Mr Cat is snoring on the coach again. Bless him, a cat's life is exhausting. He gets up at 6.50 am and hits me in the face with his paw to wake me (no kidding, he really does; no claws, just paw). He spents the next 5 minutes dodging my hand that tries to stop him. After that he eats, cleans his fur, scratches the red carpet in the hall and then sleeps until the evening. When I get home, same procedure: eat, clean fur, scratch carpet, sleep. I want to be reborn as a cat.

Friday I went to the record store and bought some new cds. I especially like the new one by Amy Winehouse "Back to Black" and Snow Patrol's "Eyes Open". Feists new album "The Reminder" was the most expensive one I bought, but is really good, too.

1 Comments:

At May 19, 2007 3:33 pm, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I am aiming to buy a Snow Patrol cd. Now that I am a full-time working woman I can afford it at last!
Good to hear news of Mr Cat!
You are doing well with your running too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home