Saturday, June 02, 2007

Another one

Mr Cat has decided to add yet another illness to the list of diseases he has or has had. This morning at 4:30 am he woke me up to inform me that he was not feeling well. By 5 am I was panicking, because he started to pass blood with his urine. At 5:30 am we arrived at the emergency vet's clinic. She was still half asleep (Mr Cat and myself were wide awake by then), but her diagnose was clear: cystitis. He got two shots, one against the infection, the other against the pain and burning sensation while peeing. Plus pills that he has to take for a week.

He seems to be doing better now, but is still not himself again. He has eaten, but only little. Mainly cheese. We will have a nap now to make up for the early start into the day. I hope the painkiller works for the rest of the day.

Whatever next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home