Thursday, October 13, 2005

Training

Just did the last training unit before the race on Sunday. It is a 15km race for charity and has been integrated into my marathon training schedule. My trainer has asked me to run between 1h 30m and 1h 40min. I have had a bit of a cold for the last couple of days, so it will probably be closer to 1h 40min (expectation managment). Ute and Nuria a running too and Ute is apparently bringing her neighbour along, whose name I have forgotten. I am getting old, I guess. Nuria has invited us to have brunch at her place after the race. So there is an incentive to run fast!

Listening to the Cure's "Seventeen Seconds", one of their best albums. "A forest" has been my companion for more than 20 years now, but the bass line of it still gives me goose bumps. Awesome!

2 Comments:

At October 14, 2005 12:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Sabine,

You have a'big heart'. Running for Charity is such a rewarding thing because you know you are helping so many people who are benefitting from that Charity. You are becoming a Pro Marathon runner, ha ha ha. Good luck with the Sunday's event. Keep well.

Love,

Namazz xx

 
At September 07, 2006 4:14 pm, Blogger admin said...

Hallo,
bin auf diesen blog über den Umweg Uli Sauer's blog (Flora marathon) gestossen....Diese Justgiving-charity-Sache ist echt prima. Werde ich auf meinem blog vielleicht auch einrichten.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home