Saturday, October 29, 2005

What should have been a relaxed day...

...turned into something crammed full with things to do. I am off again to London soon for a two-day conference. And since I have only just come back, there were a couple of things that needed to be done (ironing being my least favourite one of them). Now it is all sorted and I am relaxing with a nice glass of wine.

The conference is on international financial accounting standards (IFRS for short). It is actually not going to be as boring as it may sound to you. Quite on the contrary, I find IFRS an exciting field to work in. God, I AM weird! Should I go and seek professional help?

I have decided to go to the airport by car. Mine is a Smart and I love it. It is small like me and I always find a parking space. I have never driven to the airport before, so maybe I should stop drinking and have a look at the map. Yes, good idea. Will definitely increase my chances of getting there on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home