Sunday, November 19, 2006

Stats of the week - week 1

A new coach means a new start for the "stats of the week". For this week Jens had given me three training units, two continous runs (pulse 150) and one interval training. Done.

Total running time this week: 3 hour 13 minutes

Total distance run: 22.5 k

Total steps: 86,600 (until now)

I am quite shocked about the fact that my pulse is up to 150 at a speed of 7.0! I am fat, I am slow, I am untrained. Jens... there is a lot of work to be done.

Over in Witten
Uli is making me very jealous. It was already bad enough when he announced B to be his favourite running mate (Still Dreaming)... but now he has officially informed me that this B has booked London 2007! Does this mean war? She will eat my dust! Jens... I want to run in 3:40 (B's personal best is 3:45)!

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2006 4:14 pm, Blogger Uli said...

Gosh! It just crossed my mind that B has booked half a twin room at the Millennium Hotel. How about the idea that your's might be the other half? Perhaps I should contact the travel agency to avoid a war room ...

 
At November 19, 2006 5:15 pm, Blogger Sabine said...

Don't worry, I am not sharing a room, I have booked a single. Just make sure she is not on my floor! Grrrr :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home