Monday, January 01, 2007

Stats of the week - week 7

I have only just realised that the "stats of the week - week x" header is confusing. It's week 7 of the marathon training, but week 52 of the year. But I guess it would be even more confusing if I now started a new numeration. So, I will continue down this path I have chosen.

And here they are, the final stats of the week for 2006. Slightly better than before, but still influenced by a cold and of course the holidays:

Total running time: 2 hours 10 min
Total distance run: 18.8 k
Total steps: 62,465

It is a rainy and stormy first day of the year. I will not go into the forest, I don't fancy branches dropping on my head. The gym is closed, so all I can do is work out a bit here at home. Some sit-ups are not a bad idea. My middle section has gone a bit... flabby.

2 Comments:

At January 02, 2007 11:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone who can run 20k regularly surely has to be "Fabby" rather than flabby. Ditch the "l" and look at the 99% perfect rather than the 1% disatisfied.
The Mysterious "C" (I like that!)

 
At January 02, 2007 3:16 pm, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I like the idea of fabby! I bet i would win on the flabby! Happy new year! May 2007 bring you happy cats and stats! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home