Friday, February 10, 2006

I am glad, this day is almost over!

What a $*&# day!

At work nothing seems to be going right and on top of it one of my collegues thinks he can treat me like a child. The first time it happened I took note of it, but put it down to the stressful situation we were in. Today, there was no stress. Everybody else in the room looked uncomfortable, but I didn't feel like going into a confrontation with him then and there. I guess, I will have to talk to him about it next week. This is no basis for a working relationship like we are supposed to have it.

Monday is my birthday and I was hoping to be home early in the afternoon. Today a number of VERY important meetings were scheduled for Monday; so I won't be home until late in the afternoon. That sucks!

Running was difficult tonight; 100 minutes at changing speed; time just wouldn't go by. Maybe I shouldn't have listen to



The Devils - Dark Circles (Tape Modern TPCD001, 2002)

Not exactly chirpy, upbeat music, but I love it.



Please excuse me now. I will go and wallow in self-pity for the rest of the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home